Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Busy Summer

We have had a great week. I have been working on cleaning and going through things.  So I stay busy.  Andrew had a fun field trip Friday to go roller skating.  He hadn’t done that before so it was nice he could experience that.  Ruth had a kick ball tournament on Friday.  Caleb and I went and watched part of a game.  She had lots of fun with it.  Then Monday Ruth had a field trip to the Baylor ropes course.  She really enjoyed that.

Sunday I taught Andrew’s primary class.  That was fun to be with a group of boys.  Saturday Caleb went to a birthday party for a friend from church.  Tuesday Ruth had a dentist appointment, no cavities.  Thursday Spencer really enjoyed his train ride field trip.  So many things with the kids to keep me busy.

Friday evening the boys and Neal went on the Father and Son’s camp out.  They had lots of fun with that.  I am glad that Neal was able to take them.  The weather was really nice too.  

Ruth and I enjoyed our time together too.  We bought our dinner and then watched movies at home.  It was nice to spend some time with her.  

We have enjoyed watching the fire flies too.  I picked my first zucchini yesterday, and some green beans.  The garden is doing well.

Well, this is a bit disjointed in my thoughts.  So if you manage to read all this I will tell where my thoughts are.  Neal has accepted an offer for a new job in the Denver area.  He starts work in June.  So we will be moving this summer.  It is a lot to think about.  We are getting things organized and preparing to move and sell the house.  If you want more details you can contact us personally.

1 comment:

  1. Hey that is great about the new job! I'm sure you are feeling lots of conflicting emotions. Change can be scary and exciting and hard all at the same time. :) You will be much closer to Utah and your families. Good luck with the move! Keep us posted on how things are going. -Shreann

    ReplyDelete