Monday, October 3, 2016

Special Edition - Pictures

I was able to get my pictures loaded onto the computer from the camera.  So I wanted to share a few from the last couple of weeks.


Caleb's class at the Patriotic program at the school, he is 
on the back row in a striped shirt



At the train show 









At the Wildlife Refuge 




Spencer with his tooth showing after his surgery last week


At the elementary school last week when the hot 
air balloons came to the school











Saturday was the official start of the balloon fiesta.  We can see the balloons 
from our yard, but they are small because they are across the city.



My birthday flowers

I finished making this cross stitch this week end.  I started it in November 2004.  Caleb said to me today that he didn't realize there were different colors, he only remembers me working on the blue.  So that shows how long the sky took!

1 comment:

  1. Love your cross stitch! It's beautiful. The pictures of the kids and their activities are fun. WE are glad that they are seeing and doing so many different things. Mormor and Morfar

    ReplyDelete