Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Dinners

I feel like things get busy and then this week I really don’t know what to share.  The kids have had fun playing out side and also with their Lego.  The weather has been nice again and we enjoy seeing the flowers blooming.  I went to the temple Friday and like seeing all the daffodils in the flower beds there. 

Neal worked on bikes Saturday. He had Andrew helping and learning from him too.  They are getting Neal’s bikes working better and fixed Spencer’s tire.  That evening we had the missionaries come over.  There are three serving in our ward now and we enjoyed having them come share dinner with us.  They are good young men and I am glad that we could have them in our home. 

Sunday evening our neighbors invited us over for dinner.  We enjoyed visiting with Mario, Joy and their son Cody.  We have been blessed to have good neighbors here.

Last night I enjoyed going to the Relief Society dinner/birthday celebration.  They had a nice meal and time for visiting.  I am thankful for the church that brings me into contact with many wonderful people.



No comments:

Post a Comment