Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cute video clips


Today I had some fun with Caleb.  He loves colors and so this book is a favorite.  My camera ran out of memory so we didn't get the entire book in the clip.  





Caleb loves to sing songs.  This is him singing "Pop corn popping."   He really wanted to see himself on the camera, that added some extra cuteness.  He likes to tell me he sings songs in class, nursery class at church.  He loves going there and I am thankful for good teachers for him. 




This is a movie clip of the kids doing music.  One morning while I was getting ready for the day I heard them playing in the front room.  I came out with my camera and filmed their "jam session."  Later that day we went to the zoo.  There are some chimes that the kids enjoy playing on.  


2 comments: